Thursday 26 March 2009

Sky Watch no 4 – Friday 27. March 2009

Let me present you to Eeyore. It’s one of Eeyore’s tranquille moments where worries are forgotten.
Maison Tranquille Eeyore 20090311_Vue-Midi_001_1
Here is Eeyore zoomed in so you can enjoy the face with the nostrils,
Maison Tranquille Eyore-20090311_Vue-MidiThese two pictures are also taken with my Ixus 75. It’s always with me in the garden and on short trips. It’s also more discrete than my EOS 400D in places with a lot of people. Both of them should perhaps be shifted out with more fancy ones, but I’ve sort of grown attached to them :).
Eeyore is called Tussi in Norwegian. In French I don’t know. I should probably read Winnie the Pooh in French. Another time, another life. Just now I watch the sky.
For more skies and views from all around the globe, visit : swftom Skywatch Friday

15 comments:

Syaa_Fiqq said...

Nice shot! Love the clear blue sky and the white clouds..

SandyCarlson said...

Eeyore is my favorite character, so I especially enjoye dthis.

Gill - That British Woman said...

lovely sky shots,

Gill in Canada

Guy D said...

Excellent skyshots, thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Your EG Tour Guide said...

Lovely fluffy clouds! You made me smile when you mentioned Eeyore. ;-)

Ivar Ivrig said...

Siden jeg fikk en norsk kommentar fra US of A så kommer det norsk tilbake :-)
Har en ixus 75 selv, men den er ikke i bruk. Nå er det speilrefleksen som gjelder. Ja ixusen er mere diskret, men jeg er snart over den kneika. Nå bryr jeg meg ikke om hva andre tenker når de ser meg i byen med stativ og kamera.

To gode SWF bilder forresten. Ha en flott helg

Darla said...

Very nice!

Pagan Sphinx said...

Nice sky shots. Thanks for sharing them!

J Bar said...

Beautiful shots.

Will said...

Nice sky photos.

Babooshka said...

I'm definitely a tigger. Lovely images.

Caprice- said...

I'm more of a Tigger fan myself- love the happy, bouncy kinda guy he is. Your photos are wonderful. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments. And a big thank you for becoming a follower!
Happy Friday!
Caprice

Anne-Sophie said...

Deilige himmelbilder fra stedet du bor? Jeg håper jeg oppfatter det riktig når jeg antar du bor i Frankrike. :-)
Takk for hyggelige kommentarer inne hod meg, forresten.
Ønsker deg en riktig fin helg!

Arija said...

Both nice shots, just missed Winnie-the Poo hanging fron a balloon.

Raven said...

Lots of lovely sky in both photos.