Thursday 18 June 2009

Sky Watch no 15 – Sky over Flinders Ranges

Today was one of those clear sunny days with a beautiful blue sky. The pictures for this week is taken towards the Flinders Ranges between Port Germein and Port Pirie by me around noon and by Denise which comes from Port Augusta around sunset.
Fra June - Port Germein
Fra June - Port Germein

It’s just a few minutes before sunset 
Fra June - Port Germein

Fra June - Port Germein
This is after sunset from Port Germein
Fra June - Port Germein

For more skies and views from all around the globe, enjoy the visit to : swftom

16 comments:

Esther Garvi said...

They were all beautiful but I fell for the first sunny blue sky!!

Dagrun said...

Så nydelige! Særlig bilde nr. 2 blir min favoritt. Jammen et flott land dere besøker.

Louise said...

What beautiful sky AND scenery! I especially like the last two photos.

Rajesh said...

Simply superb. I loved the snaps "few before the sunset" most. It is a fabulous sight.

Babooshka said...

These are breathetaking. I just adore your part of the world and the way you capture it.

Erin said...

don't have a favorite as each and every one is beautiful.
have a fab weekend.

Darla said...

Beautiful photos, thanks for the visit.

Sarah said...

I love the 2nd photo. Why is your sky so huge??!! Love it. S

Regina said...

So amazing and a beautiful skies.

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Elisabeth, these are lovely photos. What a scenic place, thanks for sharing them :)

Gaelyn said...

The blue sky looks great as I haven't seen it in a while. But the sunsets and presets are as gorgeous as the landscape beneath. Great captures.

Lisa said...

The last photo just takes my breath away...they are all just beautiful Elizabeth.

Lisa said...

The last photo just takes my breath away...they are all just beautiful Elizabeth.

Darla said...

Beautiful.

roughterrain crane said...

Very nice photos!

Ishtar said...

I love the colours! Beautiful skies!