Monday, 8 June 2009

My World no 13

It's a lot of things happening, so I'll just show you a group of Australian White Ibis taking of from a patch of "soak" land and the Railway station in Port Germein.
Fra June - Port Germein
Fra June - Port Germein
Here is The Ghan, that has just been in the media all over the world. This pictures are taken by my sister in law, Denise, in 2004. That was the very first time The Gahn could drive all the way up to Darwin from Adelaide and not just to Alice Springs. Of course there was a lot of people from town watching while the train was waiting on the side line at Port Germein station.
Fra Australia - Port Germein
Fra Australia - Port Germein
And then, today, we visited the train station to see the place.
Fra June - Port Germein

This was my little contribution from my world to you this week, don’t miss out on the rest of the world here! mwtblack
Post a Comment