Friday 6 March 2009

Morning in La Pène 6. march 2009

This morning is again one of the gloomy ones. Further south in the Perpignan area, there is very windy. The weatherforecast said up to 140 km/h. It blows here too, but not like that. Perhaps around 80. It’s just a guess. Anyway some of you thought my Skywatch Friday photo was of the sunset. It’s my fault, I should have put some text with the picture. It goes with my nature I take pictures of the sun rise. This view is my start on a new day, a new life so to speak. I wake up to this view and I feel a good welcoming into another day. That’s the moment, yesterday is forgotten, tomorrow I don’t know, but today, now, I’m here.
Looking out the window a couple of hours ago, it looked like this and it was freezing cold and windy. 
The camera was just about to leave my hands.Maison Tranquille 20090306_Vue-Matin-Glenne-_
This was 6. Feb. 2009
Maison Tranquille 20090206_Vue-Soir_002
Have nice day or night! Like in Port Germein, South Australia.

No comments: